Popular Posts

Labels

All images © Prashant and Sharang, unless specifically credited.. Powered by Blogger.

A Tortoise With A Mind



A quick and keen tortoise
This tortoise literally sprung out of the bushes as I was photographing a flowers and headed straight for my camera and self, pushing me back farther and farther down the path. And all I could think during this sudden bounty, hopping backwards as I was, was to take a clear picture...just the one shot...and a video. Quite a juggle it was given the bloke was a speedy joe. And purposeful too.

Sharang thought he might take a quick picture of him to use as a screensaver for his mobile camera and the tortoise halted and stopped to have a look at his camera.


Speedy Tortoise stops to check out the Mobile Gadget
That gave me few precious seconds to gather myself and take the clear shot above.
Photo taken at Pushkar, Rajasthan, India.

Camera used: Nikon D5100 DSLR with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens.

March 2013
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment